From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net>
Sent: March 22, 2014 2:38:54 PM EDT
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fats driving

And right you are. I guess I was not clear enough before. Correct me if I
missed somebody but it seems hendrik, Loren, and hurst all have a problem with
each other. I do not want to hear any name calling, bickering, fighting, or
anything at all directed at one another. What does that mean? It means hendrik
and Loren should not talk to or about Gary, Gary should not talk to or about
the other 2. I am sick and tired of the back and forth. Everyone is sick if it.
Take it to banned and have at it if you want but keep the name calling, foul
language etc of here, period. If I see it again beyond today, I will start
putting people on moderation status. If that does not work they will be banned.
If the problem continues you will just shut down the list. This is not just
directed at the 3 people above, it is directed at everyone. If you think you
want to attack somebody, accuse them of something, think twice before posting
it. It should not happen, period. Gary sells parts but is not any sort
  of official parts supplier of this list. If you think he ripped you off, do
not buy from him. You can let me know off list if you want. If I hear many
complaints from many people I would not allow Gary to sell parts here, but
knowing Gary that is highly unlikely he is ripping people off. So, with that
said I do not want to see anymore of these attacks. People do not need to be
attacking Gary, Gary does not need to be attacking people. It is only natural
if you are attacked you should defend yourself. That just keeps it going. No
attacks in the first place means no problems.

Sent from my iPhone