They have the TASTIEST wet cat food sans by-products for the price, plus
cheap chips and lots of neat frozen fish and entrees.  Their proprietary
products are very good and cost way less than the national brands.  And,
you can get nearly everything there, such as laundry soap, toothpaste,
great vitamins and minerals, and motor oil.

Well, not motor oil, but they do have the least expensive olive oil
selection from many continents.

Plus good produce, cheeses, etc.  What's not to like? Here in the DC area
people are invariably polite everywhere so you should just move up and
support our local economy.

Andrew
Descending from his soap box (purchased at TJs)