From: Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
Sent: March 28, 2014 3:54:50 PM EDT
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] Total battery drain

My garage queen (repainted 1985 300TD) had a totally drained battery after
sitting for no more than 2 weeks.  I mean, there was zero charge left.  I
was able to get it jump started, and the battery began charging.  I let it
idle and then drove it so that the engine ran for a cumulative total of
around 25 minutes.  When I returned home I shut it off and tried to start
it again.  It barely turned over.  How long would I need to drive to
recharge the battery? The weather was not particularly cold.

Andrew
1985 300TD
1983 300TD