Craig wrote:
> In my case, I needed the cut-up physicians and bigpharma, or I'd be
> paralyzed.

Yes, but perhaps we might consider that sometimes pharma/physician
action not unlike yours might be repair of previous life.  Please do
not take this observation as conclusive in everyone or you in
particular, but much physician/pharma fixes can be attributed to
former actions in life perhaps?  Otherwise we seem to be pricing
ourselves out of existence because very few people can afford to visit
a doctor and pay pharma.
mao