Snook mailed the owners manual, which I received today, and the first
thing I looked up was the rear headrests. The manual states that they
will fold back when you push the button "(when the engine is running)"
- the parens are theirs. So we tried it tonight - after parking the
car, killed the engine, tried the button, and it worked - with the
engine off. Go figure.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK