this is what it is.  that is all that is there.  he buys distressed stuff
on the cheap, like adsit.  or maybe it is some grey market stuff.  but he
has what he as and that is what he has right now

yes, those are almost surely going to be those filters, but i dont' have
visual confirmation

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 5:01 PM, Mitch Haley <m...@voyager.net> wrote:

> Those fleece oil filters cross to Mann HU718/5X, don't they?
> I've been using that Mann number in the 1999 e320.
>
> Got any oil filters for my 16v or my W124 2.5 turbo?
>
> Those engine air filters do not seem to cross to anything I own, but fit a
> lot of W211 and newer?

> individuals are responsible for the content of the post.  The list owner

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com <http://www.BuyEUROparts.com>*