I reckon that Dan has decided to put everyone on moderation status, just to be safe and is slowly going through all the messages pending approval. Obviously that is the sensible thing to do to ensure a happy list, although I question why that message about the apple car thing got through? As a fan of android I took mild offence to see apple ipoo in a Merc, although these new ones have not earned the Benz name yet so is not a huge drama.

Hendrik
who likes to skate on thin ice