I told him all that last week but apparently his internets is broken or something and he did not get the fowunwun

--R

On 4/30/14 5:51 AM, M. Mitchell Marmel wrote:
http://homeguides.sfgate.com/remove-cloudy-finish-dining-room-table-59044.html

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 9:55 AM, Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>wrote:

I picked up a Brazilian rosewood (solid wood) coffee table that needed some
work (water marks, streaks but thankfully no deep scratches).  After
cleaning/polishing with orange oil furniture product, after it dries there
remains cloudy streaks over the majority of the surface.  The legs and
edges are fine - just the top.  Repolishing does not improveanything -
surface looks great when still wet after applying and buffing, then dries
cloudy/streaky.

The original finish was probably Danish tung oil, since this is mid century
Danish furniture from the 50s (?).  I am attempting to attach two photos.
Ideas, anyone?

Andrew
1983 300TD used to haul many pieces of furniture
1985 300TD grounded; awaiting a replacement turbocharger

individuals are responsible for the content of the post.  The list owner
has no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.