And some of it proves he's a fool.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mitch Haley" <m...@voyager.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 6:15 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Soliciting opinions

I tend to shy away from "modded" cars unless
1. I'd want to do those mods after I bought one.
2. I know exactly how the car was treated.

Sometimes little upgrades are just their way of giving a present to their beloved car, and sometimes it's an indication that the owner would rather 'upgrade' than maintain it, and that he drives like a fool.

Mitch.

All posts are the result of individual contributors and as such, those individuals are responsible for the content of the post. The list owner has no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.