To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] plastic oil sucker

I bought one of those suckups from the hitler list deal a while back.
Never used it till the other day.  I just prefer the old fashed way of
draining it.  I suppose it probably would have worked better if I had my
oil a little warm but it was stone cold.

Ron Dwelle wrote:

About 6 months ago, someone posted info on a big plastic oil sucker,
similar to the top-sider, but all plastic. It was fairly expensive,
IIRC. I think someone had been involved in a group purchase.

I can't locate the posting. Can someone list the brand name, etc.?

I want this for my boat diesel--I don't like carrying the
metal-topsider around and think the plastic will work better.

Thanks,
Ron Dwelle

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE, 85 300D,
 84 250 LWB, 83 300TD, 81 300TD, 81 240D, 81 240D,
 76 450SEL, 76 240D, 76 300D, 74 240D, 69 250
http://www.striplin.net