What would cause water (turned to ice by the following AM here) accumulate
in the driver's side of the trunk....the depressed area right behind the
wheel well?  It's been dry since being re-painted this fall, but not really
driven in the rain.  Saturday night, I went thru some thunderous downpours
and bad crosswinds, and Sunday AM, ICE....  The seal on the trunklid was
replaced but I would have thaught if that was leaking, I'd see more
evidence.  I know there's a vent down there somewhere, but are they
troublesome?

Today it's 4 degrees, and it's still frozen sold ;-(, but when it thaws
out, where do I start looking?

And another question...the panel on the back of the passinger's seat has
fallen off.  No clue has to how it happened.  Do they just snap back on, or
are there some screws and/or clips that keep them in place.

Angelo Giaimo/Fishkill/IBM @ IBMUS
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(845)894-4296 (tie 533); fax: 892-6235 (tie 532);
2070 Rt. 52; Hopewell Junction, N.Y. 12533