-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Lee Levitt
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 8:57 AM
To: Lee Levitt
Subject: [MBZ] Latest ebay scam - account phishing

I've been receiving an increasing number of inquiries from prospective
bidders asking questions about items I have listed. Interestingly, I may or
may not have anything listed and the email is *not* going to my registered
ebay email address.

The inquiry looks legit, like it came from ebay. However, to reply to the
question, I have to click on a link in the email...and guess what, the link
doesn't take me to the domain I'm expecting.

Clearly these jerks are phishing for account information - login/id.

Be careful out there!

Lee