I might be back online, we'll see how it goes.  Evil spammers
cracked my account a couple of weeks ago, and vomited bile
in my name across the internet.  The ISP shut it all down,
and only yesterday did we get it set back up.  My apologies
for any crap that looked like it came from me, believe me
when I say that it was nothing I wanted to happen.  IIRC
it looked like it came from the Ukraine.

-- Jim