The local FLAPS has tried to upscale itself by selling Grunt's stuff, at the
Grunt's price point as well.  The few times I have been there it doesn't appear
to be flying off the shelves.

I'll see if they have some.  I want to get these wheels cleaned up in case I
get the urge to suddenly replace the pimpy looking chrome wheels that are
currently on it...

Dan