To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2014 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Attaboy?

Wilton,

Thanks for the short refresher course on "mil-speak" .. hhaha.  Haven't
heard those in some time..

All to true in most cases... the GI ability to condense something to its
vital element prevails. ;))

Grant...

On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 9:46 AM, Fred Moir <fredh.s...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Wilton, et al.It seems that the military mindset is (or was, getting olde)
the same on both sides of the Atlantic.Fred

> From: wilt...@nc.rr.com
> To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
> Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 11:29:03 -0400
> Subject: Re: [MBZ] Attaboy?
>
> 'Reminds me:  'I spent most of my USAF career in the Strategic Air
Command
> (SAC), deeply involved with B-47's and B-52's and engrossed in the no > BS > atmosphere created by the "father of SAC," Gen Curt LeMay. We often > said
> that "To err is human, but to forgive is not SAC policy."  Another
SACism:
> "One Alpha Sierra (AS) can wipe out 50 thousand ATTABOYs" and "An > ATTABOY
> lives for seconds, an Alpha Sierra (AS) lives forever."
> Another: "An ATTABOY lives in the mind of the receiver; and Alpha > Sierra
> (AS) my be posted on "The Big Board" at SAC HQ."
>
> Wilton

individuals are responsible for the content of the post.  The list owner
has no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.

All posts are the result of individual contributors and as such, those individuals are responsible for the content of the post. The list owner has no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.