Hey Kaleb,
Yep, that's the highlights - had it evacuated and charged yesterday -- nice & cold today. :-)

The one I bought was made by ACM (IIRC) and now I need to arrange to send it back. It was the only one he had so he offered a refund if he confirms it is bad. I had my AC shop check it out and he said it's definitely the problem.

Sorry you missed the fun! BTW, the 2nd time I removed the evap in 4 hours, then replaced it in approx 8 hrs. I got better at something I hope I never, ever have to do again...

LarryT
91 300D