Thx Max,
I replaced the WP last night thinking that was the source - laying on my back in the garage makes it hard to find things like leaks. I went on a test drive and the leak was worse than ever! The good news was I never saw anything that looked like a bad head gasket. I will send off a oil sample today and see what it says.

The odd part was seeing a leak on the drivers side which doesn't have any real sources except at the firewall and windshield washer heater connections. Of course the upper rad hose is on that side but if it was leaking it would be easy to find them.

It looks like the pump area is leaking so i am going to pull the gasket (which had a very poor fit) and put it back on after a good inspection using soft permatex (altho I hate to) as a sealant.

Once I get the pump off i'll check my email again to see what ya'll are saying....

    Anything better?

Thx
Larry
91 300D