That's the lock tool for all OM60x injection pumps, and most - but not
all - 617.95x pumps. For a while, a year or three ago, MB dealers in
the USA were claiming they couldn't get that tool - no idea why. It's
still on the MB price list and should be available but I don't know if
anyone has tried lately. The OE part number is 601-589-05-21-00, and
the price should be about $25 from Rusty. Here's a photo of the
genuine item:

http://www.w124performance.com/images/tools/IP__lock_tool.jpg

For the record, I would NOT buy the tool from that seller on eBay =
he's got an aftermarket copy, which has been reported to be of poor
quality, and not fit correctly (i.e., may not be usable). And, the
eBay price sucks, when you can get the genuine MB tool for less from
Rusty!!

BTW - if anyone has bought one of these from a dealership in the past
year or so, please let us know that they are now available once again.

;-)

-Dave M.