The big selling point for Nissens is the way they double fold the aluminum making it stronger than the competition.

Check this out:
DOUBLE-FOLDED FINS
In order to ensure the cooling capacity, even under extreme physical conditions, Nissens has for a number of years manufactured radiators with double-folded fins. These are much stronger than the more common single-folded fins, resisting dust, stones thrown up from the road etc. much better. This reduces the risk of damage which would affect the cooling capacity and engine performance negatively. The efficiency of this technology is evident from the fact that it is now utilized for racing car radiators, where even the slightest reduction in engine performance may constitute the difference between success and failure.

and,
STRONG PACKAGING
To ensure perfect functionality after shipping, Nissens utilizes extra strong packaging. The radiator is fixed in the packaging in order to ensure that it reaches its destination unharmed, and should transport damage occur despite this, each piece of packaging is labelled with a complaint number which facilitates an easy path through Nissens' complaint system.

They used all the right words to convince me to go with them.

I'll report of I find any more/different.

LarryT