Roll up some tape, put bits on a white paper where you can write down which screw it is then put the screw on the tape. Holds it til its needed and you have the record of what goes where.

--R

On 7/15/14 5:36 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
The nice thing about a paper towel is the texture, it kept everything in place
as long as I didn't bump it too much.

-Curt

________________________________
  From: Mitch Haley <mi...@mitchellhaley.com>
To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] New phone

It was a simple 25 minute job that took me just over two hours too.
I can take the back off and swap batteries in a minute or two, but it takes some
work to get to the screen.

I saw some printed magnets being sold on eBay for screw organization, I printed
the image from the ad on plain paper and was careful not to disturb the table it
was on when I put the screws on it. Made me wish I had a magnetic bumper sticker
handy, I would have put it under the paper.

Mitch.