We used to watch this guy on TV late Saturday nights in college doing his faith healing thing, The people would come up, tell him their ailment, he would cast out the demons and then whack them in the head, knocking them backwards and proclaim them healed. People had a variety of things, arthritis, heart troubles, deafness, cancer, etc etc. One night we are watching and this guy comes up, explains he has liver cancer or something, Ernest does his thing, "O eeeeeevil speeeeeeerits of arthritis that inhabit this body, I command thee to LEAVE!!!!" then whacked the guy in the forehead, he falls backwards and is caught by the helpers behind who stand him up and shuffle him off, all the while you can hear him saying, "But I have cancer not arthritis!" I have often wondered if that guy made it, or blamed Ernest for his fate.

He was a hoot to watch, but it looks like a lot of people still buy into him, esp with that nice plane. Whatever floats yer boat I guess. You can probably find some vids of his antics on the interwebs. And yeah, he had the most awful toupee, elevator shoes, horrible suits and ties.

--R

On 7/28/14 4:18 PM, WILTON via Mercedes wrote:
Ernest Ainsley, maybe, televangelist?  With mucho toupee?

Wilt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com> To: "Gary Hurst" <jabbahur...@gmail.com>; "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2014 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Moderator????? [This time to the list as well!]

Who the Hell is "Ernest Angley?"

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 11:10 AM, Gary Hurst via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

that's because you are a sensible young man!

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 10:19 AM, Rich Thomas via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I always turn to Jabba for my spiritual advice. He is the Ernest > Angley
> of Mercedes.  Benz parts, Bilsteins, and spiritual advice, a winning
> combination!
>
> --R
>

> On 7/27/14 7:25 PM, Gary Hurst via Mercedes wrote:
>
>> all these problems would be solved by me being a mod . after all, i am
the
>> only spiritual godfather this list has ever had

> All posts are the result of individual contributors and as such, those > individuals are responsible for the content of the post. The list > owner

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com <http://www.BuyEUROparts.com>*

individuals are responsible for the content of the post. The list owner
has no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.

All posts are the result of individual contributors and as such, those individuals are responsible for the content of the post. The list owner has no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.