On Mon, 28 Jul 2014 11:18:19 -0500 OK Don via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> We are using ATLink WIFI - they have towers in Edmond and Guthrie. It's
> line-of-site WIFI to an antenna on the hangar roof. Are you close to
> Nowata, or on the other side of the airport? Something like ATLink
> might be a possibility - it's less expensive than satellite.

I ran across a new (to me, at least) Internet connection scheme recently.

The first thing I saw was a sale, now ended, on NeweggFlash at

http://www.neweggflash.com/Product/33-409-002?utm_source=NEEmail051514&utm_medium=Index&utm_campaign=Photon&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL051514&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL051514-_-EMC-051514-Index-_-MECH-_-Photon-LB1E&markgl=1

The website for the people that run it is at http://www.freedompop.com/

>From the bottom of that page (yes, the bottom, don't ask me why),

        FreedomPop is the nation's first wireless Internet provider
        committed to delivering 100% FREE 4G mobile broadband Internet
        access. FreedomPop's partnered with leading wholesale 4G Wimax
        and 4G LTE mobile broadband networks to deliver the fastest high
        speed Internet available and offer the flexibility of wireless
        Internet. Replace your at home DSL and cable broadband Internet
        service today and enjoy the speed, mobility and low cost of
        FreedomPop's 4G wireless broadband Internet service.

What do you guys think? Is it just a substitute for getting Internet
access from your 4G phone?

Craig