Also, what happens when you get T-boned and the tanks rupture sending the two
liquids together?  Don
One tank in the front; the other tank in the back. How often do both ends of a vehicle get crushed? I remember all the fuss about the dangers of gasoline back in the '30s. Some of it was real back then, but invention and innovation eliminated most of the risks, and today it's pretty safe. If such a system as this proves to be efficient, profitable, and relatively safe, it will probably be adopted IMO.

Personally I think solar will be the energy source of the future. People here in North Florida will tell you that Dupont, Floridas largest landowner, has not planted seedlings in large areas of their wooded property which was clear cut. They suspect the clear cut land is planned for solar farms.

Gerry