You can own your very own Shovels and Rope RV! My neighbors are moving up in the world, selling their RV for a bigger one as success grows. http://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2008-Winnebago-View-24J-112770106

Last night a local artsy movie theater showed the new documentary about them, it was very good. it is going to be shown at various places around the country if anyone is interested. http://theballadofshovelsandrope.com/

My neighbor across the road had his annual oyster roast in January and always has some music, some local band or people he knows or something. This year he had The Butterbeans, from our little island, who as I listened I realized they were really good, like REALLY good, and wondered why I had never heard of them. At some point the girl singing said they had added a few friends to round out the band for fun, but usually just she and her husband played as Shovels and Rope. I had heard them before on the radio but had not seen them, so it was a real treat, and that explained why they were REALLY good. They are hitting the big time now (but apparently still living in a ratty little house up the road, when they are here) so if you like country/folk/rock sort of music, check them out. Their new album is coming out next week.

--R