Just to add some perspective http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Mercedes-Benz-300D-1979/SSE-AD-2358913/?Cr=5&sdmvc=1
Plain Jane white 79 300D with piles of miles under the bundts.
I know which one I would be dropping 7-8 large on.
I think we just have to face the fact that Klebby is a tight wad who expects to get pristine limousine for beater money.

Hendrik
who would love to get his hands on a minter in exchange for a few magic beans