it was a joke

Dave M. wrote:

Yeah, the same can be said for your dogs. Kill them too. Hell, why not
feed all pets poison if they annoy you. Antifireeze doesn't just kill
small animals, it tortures them to death slowly over several days, as
they die of blood poisoning due to failed kidneys. Been there, done
that, had to watch a beloved pet die - in extreme pain - in my wife's
arms due to this. If you're going to be a raging asshole, just take a
gun and shoot the animal and kill it quickly. OK? Or at least keep
your disgusting sadistic torture tricks to yourself - we don't need to
hear about it on a Mercedes discussion list.

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE, 85 300D,