Nice!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Dan
Penoff via Mercedes
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2014 5:05 PM
To: Mercedes List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] New Ride

Dang list strips out attachments.  Let's try it with Dropbox links:

Car:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/7nc3u6nrwzc5yky/IMG_0567.jpg?dl=0

Detailing engine compartment:

Before:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/a5756fe0b84q3b1/IMG_0559.jpg?dl=0

After:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/njhf6v89mg9s03l/IMG_0566.jpg?dl=0

On Sep 4, 2014, at 7:57 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> Added to the stable this week.  1998 S420, champagne, palomino leather,
264k.  Just gave it the partial Martha treatment as time is limited right
now.  Wash, clay bar, waxed yesterday afternoon.  Detailed the engine
compartment this morning and applied MB weatherstripping lube to all of the
seals.

> Dang, I love W140s.  And wouldn't you know, I go to move the SL500 out of
the garage this morning and I have a rather nasty tapping sound coming from
the right side of the engine.  I would suspect cam oiler tubes, but I
replaced them a number of months back with the factory cast aluminum ones.
I think the car is miffed because there's someone new in town....

> Before:
>

> After:

individuals are responsible for the content of the post.  The list owner has
no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.