Phooo!

I have not had any issues with synth in my old cars.  No leaks or mess.  What
it does do is clean out the snot in the engine and make it run much better.
Fuel leaks, coolant leaks, washer fluid leaks I have had.  No oil leaks that
popped up after using M1.  If it leaked prior to the switch, I did not get
more, but less spillage over a few thousand miles.  Seals had failed long
before, so repair was the only solution.  If using synth makes for leaks, then
your seals were garbage to begin with.

clay