I am selling my 1983 300D (w/202K).  It is a daily driver and I need help
determining a fair price. It is runs great. The paint and body show their age
with a little rust under one rear wheel fender, otherwise hard to tell it's
over 30 years old.  I owned it since 1990 w/ 78K (second owner) and have
changed the oil religiously every 3K with Mobil 1 Synthetic.  I kept great
records since I owned it and have been part of the cult following for these
vehicles that will last forever.  I made numerous (expensive) attempts to get
the A/C working and finally gave up last year when it failed.

I live in Westchester County New York and if anyone on the list is interested
send me your email and I can give further details and provide photos.

Recent work:

New Battery
4 Michelin (Harmony) tires April 2013 (191K)
Front Brakes -  April 2013 (191K)
Valves adjusted - May 2012 (185K)
New Injectors - February 2012 (182K)
New Glow Plugs - November 2011 (181K)

I am selling because I just purchased a new car and one of my three old
Mercedes had to go to make room.   This is the lowest in the pecking order.

Bob K