clay via Mercedes wrote:
I decided not to share the pain of trying to get rid of SWMBA's korean car.

I listed a pro quality contractor's generator on CL, price new, $2800.
Mine is about ten years old, looks like it was used by a cement contractor for a couple of years, because it probably was before a homeowner bought it in a storage auction and parked it in his garage for 8 years.

The genuine Honda engine starts first pull, every time. It's sort of the Snap-On of 11hp portable generators, and I really want $400 for it, so I list it for $500. 8 days later I come from surgery to see that I got my first nibble, a five character email that says, in its entirety: $250.

I didn't bother to counter.

Mitch.