ATTABOY so far; hope it continues to go well.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Penoff via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 5:10 PM
Subject: [MBZ] W149 Evaporator Leak

I'm pleased to report that after a week of use in 85F-90F temperatures that the S500's AC is still holding a good charge, and based on the sight glass it has not dropped since I charged it last week (no bubbles).

Prior to sealing the system it was leaking down enough to be noticeable performance-wise in under a week's time.

If anything, at least the rate at which it was leaking has decreased if it hasn't stopped completely.

$40 of sealant and $40 of R134a versus an evaporator and goodness knows how many hours tearing the thing apart was well worth it, so far.

Dan

All posts are the result of individual contributors and as such, those individuals are responsible for the content of the post. The list owner has no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.