I'm not expecting a set for $200, for sure, but it would be nice to find a set
that's south of $1000, even $700-$800.

A guy on BW with a set of Ronals that were close to mine in size found some
from a Chinese supplier named "Forester" or something of that type for under
$500. He's been pleased with them.

Dan

Sent from my iPad