Parts diagrams...

LarryT

On 10/19/2014 10:02 PM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
I must have missed something - what's the site good for?

On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 8:07 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:

    Its the same on that ruskie VIN lookup site that was posted a
    couple weeks ago.  I tried the 123.123.10 number and it would not
    work. Then i tried putting WDB in front of the number without
    periods, and it worked.

    I have not yet tried WDB11011010 yet.

        Has anyone found a way to use epc.startekinfo.com
        <http://epc.startekinfo.com> for pre-82 W123 MB's?   As you
        know it doesn't have the standardized VIN number which I
        believe came out in 1982 so I have not been able to use it for
        my 78 240D.

        Any ideas?   I tried the Help Link but haven't heard back yet.

        Thanks,
        LarryT
        78 240D
        91 300D

        All posts are the result of individual contributors and as
        such, those individuals are responsible for the content of the
        post.  The list owner has no control over the content of the
        messages of each contributor.