Perfect example. I'll take bets the case was never filed, but cop forms
were filled out and filed... in the "to be forgotten forever file" at the
cop house.

On the other hand... my Mercedes vehicles are all working well. I've
followed with interest the thread on fuel nozzle parts... will continue to
do so.

Grant...