Nuts. Glad you caught it in time, though. If you're intending to bump
the power levels up to 200-250hp in the future, I think I'd lean
towards a new 22 head rather than a 17. Remember, only the 22 head has
the improved oil channel in front of the #1 cylinder, helping prevent
the blowout into the timing chain cavity. I think that was the only
improvement between the 20 and 22 versions.

:)

+dm