From: Bob Rentfro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 3:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] R/E list disappearances

Having a '77 (gasp!), I always felt like a subhuman/sublister on that list.
It was the computer equivelent feeling like you get when you walk into a
Mercedes showroom in short, flipflops, a Morrissey tee shirt and a bucket
hat and get leered at by the salesdudes. ("Don't worry, I'm just heading to
parts, man")

Bob Rentfro
'77 300D 148K
'01 VW Beetle TDI 61K