The 560 SEL has been running worse and worse lately.  Intermittently.
Feels like a misfire at low RPM's, it's pretty much fine when revved
up.  It's back to dying at times when trying to start out.  I believe
I smell gas when it's acting up.  Frustrating, especially after just
putting a transmission in it.

Yesterday on the way home from work it completely cut out, at speed,
twice.  (That's new.)  I was able to pull out of traffic on momentum
and get it started again, then I made it home, with only the usual
amount of pissy behavior, bucking and snorting.

I'm thinking bad connection in the ignition system.  Somewhere.
That covers a lot of ground, including the ignition switch, fuses,
common ground points.  Also a whole lot of the innards of things
like the ignition module, coil, etc.  (In April I put in new plugs
and spark wires.)

I hate gas cars.

-- Jim