As Marvin Zindler in Houston used to say in the Slime Report, "Slahm inna Ice
Machine!"

Marvin was famous, not only for his large collection of toupees and pastel
suits and 40+ plastic surgeries, but also for busting that home out on the
range.  If you have ever heard ZZTop's Lagrange, or of The Best Little
Whorehouse in Texas, you know what I'm talkin about. (they got a lotta nice
girls down there hunh hunh hunh hunh)

--R (sent from my miniPad)

On Oct 30, 2014, at 9:49 PM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:

> I had dysentery.  Got it from the ice cubes in the Diet Coke.  Lost almost 20
> pounds in two weeks.

I don't take restaurant ice. I'd rather have my fountain pop water main
temperature than with restaurant ice in it.

I've seen too many ice machine pics on the Wall of Shame at hvac-talk.
Many restaurants clean them regularly. Some restaurants clean them never.

Mitch.