Oh no another project!:)
Actually, a head swap on your 240D might be a quicker fix than the rust repair
on my 240D which I started - outside as my new garage is still under
construction!
I need to get the rust repair done before winter sets in but as it's snowing
now it may be too late!
So my 240D might have to wait till spring.
Your car might be the new daily driver!

Sent from my iPhone