Have a chance to get a fully loaded 2012 Cruze LTZ for less than wholesale auction value.
38 EPA HWY MPG is appealing to me.
Anybody have relevant experience (even rental) with the chassis and/or
drivetrain?
(turbo 1.4L, 6 speed automatic)

I'm thinking of buying it, driving it through the winter, and then selling in April, or possibly just keeping the thing another 15 years and getting rid of my 1997 Olds.

Mitch