"Ziggy" is a guy on Benzworld who appears to either own a repair shop or used
car lot that picks things up at auction, spiffs them up, then attempts to
resell at greatly inflated amounts.

He's pretty much dropped off the radar at BW because every time he posts a for
sale item everyone steps up to pick it apart.

I took him to task over a W114 or W108 (I can't recall which) that was a real
POS that had been bondo'ed and repainted - badly. Lots of mismatched parts, bad
fit and finish, etc. definitely a well polished turd.

He does mostly W124s and the like.

In fairness, he's come up with an occasional decent car, but it seems like he
drives them for a while himself before he tries to palm them off on an
unsuspecting buyer.

Dan

Sent from my iPad