Curly wrote:
> His great sin is being 54.

Someone gotta suggest to NPR that they highlight this reality as a
major news item, rather than the glowing numbers about large-cap
financials and industrials.  I think this is a huge problem.  Over 50?
- go away, die already.  That is what I found 3 years ago when my
career ended.  Now I have added myself to the highest cost item in the
country - early social security.  Probably not enuf to make it for
very long, but that is what is out there for now.  Insco? - what's
that? - again, die already.  Yes, over 50 needs some serious attention
that nobody wants to offer.
mao