On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 7:54 PM, OK Don <okd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Where are you getting those numbers? I just found the base TDI  Passat at
> $26,825 on www.vw.com. My SE with mandatory hole in the roof is listed as
> $28,840 now, about the same as I paid in 2012.

vw.com, models, Passat, detailed, "as pictured" since the base model wasn't
Diesel.  I couldn't find where they had a more specific pricing that didn't
involve contacting the dealer; I was assuming they were using the base in
the picture but perhaps that's not so.

That said in the Triangle area car prices are a bit high so maybe they
account for that in their MSRP?  Surely the prices aren't that different
between here and OK, I could fly over and drive home for that.  Where did
you find the detail page?

Best,
Tim