On Nov 18, 2014 4:32 PM, "Rich Thomas via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> Excellent suggestions.  I think I have a set of new mounts I got with the
other SD so can take them next week when I see the car again.  Can also
order a shock and I guess check the other items.

> I don't look forward to dealing with this as it will be in Chapel Hill
and will like be cold as a....

> Maybe Tim still has Wilton's old car and I can pick parts.

You can pick anything but engine parts off my donor.  For that matter I
never got rid of the 77, which might be closer to your 84 in the relevant
areas.  Pretty sure it (77 300D NA) is going to the crusher at this point,
just have to let it go.

The Carquest by the airport will order stuff next day from the Worldpac
warehouse in Greensboro, and they are just off 40 exit 284.  I've had no
luck trying to deal with the jokers in Carrboro (off Franklin St).

I will be in SC over Thanksgiving so I'll miss you again, but the "shop" is
open if you need something.  I think you have my address, I'll leave keys
in the toolbox as described previously.  Feel free help yourself to
anything you can use, but I will need actual tools back eventually. :)

Best,
Tim