Anyone know a decent source for cube relays, you know, the generic
little black boxes? Either the type with 87/87a outputs (NO & NC), or
two 87 outputs (pair of common 87's)? Rallylights.com has nice Hella
relays for $8 each, I was hoping to find something cheaper, and local.
Anyone happen to know if AutoZone, Kragen/Shucks/Checker, or NAPA has
something decent on the shelf? Thought I'd ask before I started
wandering aimlessly around all the FLAPS...

FYI, a while ago I bought a lare amount of electrical goodies from a
wholesaler (connectors, etc) and picked up 10 Potter & Brumfield
relays for about a buck each. But I used them all up, and another 10
doesn't meet their min order quantity, I don't have enough other stuff
to order from them, yadda yadda... just hate paying 800% more when
they're being used for pedestrian loads like a Valentine-1 remote
trigger!

:)

--
Dave M.