Greg wrote:
> Lately I have been committing the blasphemy of adding 100% non-alkalized
> cocoa to my coffee...

What brand name is non-alkalized cocoa?  Or perhaps I gotta go to the
high priced vitamin store to find non-alkalized cocoa?  I could like
cocoa in coffee.  What is mocha?  I ordered mocha at $s and it was
pure frufru sweet hot cocoa, coffee flavor was gone.  You guys are too
hard on $s.  They can make a decent cuppa, I think.  I don't mind
their beans either.  A while ago I tried some of their blonde and
kinda liked it.  When I order latte, I order it whole milk (or breve -
with half/half), double, short, no foam - pure coffee with cream, no
frufru.  The wasteland of suburbia here far west from town has no
local roasters.  I used to have a neighbor that roasted but he moved
to Miami a decade ago.  Please let us know, Dan, if Darren has a
BowTruss sampler pack for okiebenz friends.
mao