Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
Could you imagine driving a 240d in such conditions. Speaking of which, I am in
Okc picking up one of our company cars that is a Chevy spark. I had to pick it
up way south of the city and am in Okc now getting dinner before heading back
to Tulsa. That car has only a little more power than a 240d and is not all that
pleasant to drive. But it gets 38mpg

I thought you were joking so I looked it up.
1.2L I-4, 84hp. Should blow the doors off an old Datsun 1200 even though it outweighs the Datsun by a large margin.

Mitch.