Tonight I inflated the tires on the White Whale ('87 300TD) to 40 psi front
and 44 psi rear.  Sidewall says maximum pressure is 44 psi.

I also tried some of the hyper-miling techniques on the ride home (avoiding
using the brakes as much as possible, leaving a big following distance and
trying to time the stop lights).  Made a big effort to avoid impeding
normal traffic flow, I think safe driving is far more important than
efficient driving.  I found the experience very relaxing.

Max Dillon,
Charleston SC