I also dropped out of MBCA back then due to the lack of car-oriented
activities.
Too many dinners and not enough tech sessions and car shows.
Addison

On Dec 3, 2014, at 8:48 PM, Curly McLain <126die...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Curly,
> You bring back memories. I hadn't thought about
> the old days for quite a while. I remember Kathy
> very well and, as I recall, Kathy wasn't treated
> all that well back then.
> Regards,
> Addison
> '75 450SLC back thenÅ .   ;->)

Kathy was our RVP when we received the charter
for our new section.  She came out to present the
charter.  I supported her for Prez, and later for
listmom.  I talked to her often during the
section formation process, and developing bylaws.
She was a friend, and she put her heart and soul
into MBCA and was rewarded by being kicked by the
snobs.

I tried hard to have section events that covered
all the membership.  The core came to all
meetings, and each type brought in a few new
members.