If I could find a laptop with Cat-5, or better yet, wireless
capability for $30, I'd seriously wet myself.

I don't work for the state, rather I contract with a non-profit as a
legislative research analyst.  They don't have too much free stuff
floating around.

On 1/20/06, redghost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Casey,
>
> can you not pick up a surplus laptop that you dedicate to only running
> IE?  I snagged a Gateway the UW no longer needed and gave it to my
> oldest.  All of $30 and it came with everything.  I am sure there are
> warehouses filled with crap Olympia no longer uses just waiting for
> employees to take home.

Casey
Olympia, WA
Biodiesel: "I drive in a persistent vegetative state"
'87 300TD intercooler (211k)
'84 300D (207k)
Gashuffer:
'89 Vanagon Wolfsburg Edition (186K)